|Individual VAT identification number:|
|Publishing director:||Isabelle RAVET|
|Legal responsible:||Isabelle RAVET|
|Registered with the RCS under SIREN:||537487654|
|Capital stock :||2 254 010,64 €|
|Individual VAT identification number:||FR61537487654|
|Responsable responsible:||Rémi OHAYON|
By choosing to access the site, the user expressly and irrevocably accepts the following terms.
The access and the use of the lalongeraie.ch site are subject to the present conditions of access and use, which are binding on you and which you are required to respect.
Consequently, we recommend that you read the following carefully. HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE claims to be a responsible company.
As such, we remind you that alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Alcohol should be consumed in moderation.
The access and the use of the lalongeraie.ch site by persons located in France are strictly reserved to adults.
For this reason, the year of your birth is requested each time you access the site.
Any contravention of the foregoing, and in particular, any erroneous or falsified indication concerning the age of the user of the lalongeraie.ch website shall not engage the responsibility of the company HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE.
The access and the use of the lalongeraie.ch website in other countries and territories where the consumption of alcohol is authorized, are strictly reserved to persons legally authorized to consume alcoholic beverages.
Consequently, persons located in a country or territory where the use of the lalongeraie.ch website is not authorized by the laws and regulations in force, or persons under the age required to access this site, are requested to immediately leave the lalongeraie.ch website.
This entire website is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property.
The photographs, texts, slogans, drawings, images, animated sequences with or without sound as well as all works integrated into the site are the property of the company HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE or of third parties having authorized HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE to use them.
The logos, icons and graphic chips represented on the site are protected by copyright and by articles L.511.1 and following of the Intellectual Property Code relating to the protection of registered models.
All reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
The brands cited on this site are registered by the companies that own them.
Any unauthorized use of all or part of these rights by third parties is liable to give rise to legal proceedings.
HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE declines any responsibility in the event of late updates, as well as in the event of interruption or temporary unavailability of the service.
HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE reserves the right to correct the content of this website at any time and without notice.
Reproductions, on a paper or computer medium, of the said website and of the works reproduced therein are authorized provided that they are strictly reserved for personal and private use.
This excludes any use for advertising and/or commercial and/or information purposes and/or that they comply with the provisions of article L.122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code.
Any reproduction, representation, use or modification, by any process whatsoever and on any medium whatsoever, of all or part of the website, of all or part of the various works that make it up, without having obtained the prior authorization of the publication director is strictly prohibited, constitutes an offence of counterfeiting and may result in civil and/or criminal legal proceedings, as well as the payment of damages.
Users of the lalongeraie.ch site acknowledge that they have the skills and means necessary to access and use this website.
HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE cannot be held responsible for elements and events outside of its control related to the use of the website and their effects or material and/or software incompatibilities and any damage that may result for the user’s technical environment, in particular for his computers, software, network equipment and any other material used to access or use the service and/or information.
Users are reminded that fraudulently accessing or remaining in a computer system, hindering or distorting the operation, fraudulently introducing or modifying data from such a system constitutes an offence punishable by criminal penalties.
The lalongeraie.ch website authorizes the setting up of a hypertext link to its content, subject to:
the authorization of the publishing director of the website;
not to use the “deep linking” technique, i.e. the pages of the lalongeraie.ch website must not be nested within the pages of another website, but must be accessible by opening a dedicated window;
to mention the source, which will point via a hypertext link directly to the targeted content.
Any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded except as provided.
This authorization does not apply to websites disseminating information of a controversial, pornographic or xenophobic nature or which may, to a large extent, offend the sensitivity of the majority.
HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE declines all responsibility for the content of sites proposed as links, whatever the type of link established from or to lalongeraie.ch.
HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE reserves the right to oppose its establishment.
All data collected on this website, by any means whatsoever, are for the exclusive use of the company HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE.
In accordance with Article 34 of the French Data Protection Act 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended and the General Regulation on Data Protection (EU Regulation 2016/679) or “RGPD”, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you.
To exercise this right, please contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com.
The information collected on this website through the forms are subject to computer processing for the development of a commercial proposal.
The recipient of the data is: HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access and correct information concerning you.
If you wish to exercise this right and obtain information about you, please contact us at the above address.
For your financial transactions, the lalongeraie.ch website uses an external payment solution.
With this system, your credit card payment is made directly on the secure server of the online bank.
At no time will your credit card number be communicated to the company HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE.
The general terms and conditions of sale and cancellation related to the online booking or booking request are precisely indicated in the relevant forms.
You can request a copy of the general terms and conditions of sale from the above address.
Online booking solutions require you to tick the box “acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale” before any purchase.
Tourist taxes, if any, will be specified on the establishment’s invoice.
They are not included in the amounts indicated at the time of booking.
The fixing of these taxes is independent of the will of the company HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE.
In the context of the use of its services and in particular the services accessible on its website, its mobile site, its online store and its mobile applications, HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE, in its capacity as data controller, is likely to collect and process personal data concerning you.
We are committed to respecting the rules of protection of the privacy of prospects and visitors to our website, mobile site, online store and mobile applications. All processing of personal data implemented within the framework of the accessible services complies with the applicable local regulations on the protection of personal data and in particular the provisions of the “Data Protection Act” of 6 January 1978 as amended and the General Regulation on Data Protection (EU Regulation 2016/679) or “RGPD”.
HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE undertakes to guarantee a high level of protection of the personal data of its clients, prospects, users of its website, mobile site, online store and mobile applications and of any other person whose personal data it processes.
HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE undertakes to respect the regulations applicable to all the personal data processing it implements:
- Your personal data are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner;
- Your personal data are collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and are not further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
- Your personal data are kept in an adequate, relevant and limited way, and are limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Your personal data is accurate, kept up to date and all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that data which is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without delay.
HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE implements the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk inherent in its processing operations, to meet regulatory requirements and to protect the rights and data of the persons concerned from the outset of the processing operations.
In addition, HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE contractually imposes the same level of protection of personal data on its subcontractors (service providers, suppliers, etc.).
The personal data we collect varies depending on the purpose of the collection and the Service we provide to you. Generally, we may collect the following categories of personal data directly:
- Personal contact information, such as your first and last name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number(s);
- Identifiers used to access your online account, such as username and password. This is necessary for us to create a personal use account;
- Exchanges with us, which may include details of chat conversations, customer service;
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and lifestyle preferences (including your favorite products and interest in them);
- Browsing history, such as pages visited, date of visit, location during visit, or IP address;
- Payment information when a purchase or reservation is made on one of our sites, online stores, or one of our applications. Typically, the invoice will be in your name, billing address and payment information such as credit card or bank account information.
We may also collect personal data about you indirectly when you share content on social networks, websites, stores or applications related to our products and services, or respond to our posts and promotional announcements on social networks.
HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE does not collect or process personal data relating to children under 18 years of age without prior consent of the parents or holders of parental responsibility for the child.
If personal data concerning children is collected via our website, mobile site, online store and mobile applications, parents or holders of parental authority have the possibility to object by contacting us at the address indicated at the bottom of this page.
In the context of our relationship, you may communicate your personal data to us by various means and in particular on our website, mobile site, online store and mobile applications during your Internet browsing, purchases, reservations, by filling in the various collection forms, when you subscribe to the e-newsletter, when you create an account, when you apply for a job, when you post comments on our social network pages, when you establish contact with our establishment or when you transmit your personal data to us in any other way.
In order to constantly improve the quality of the services offered on our website, mobile site, online store and mobile application and their adequacy with your expectations, HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE is likely to use “cookies”, text files used to identify your terminal when you connect to one of our services. The deposit of a cookie or tracer in your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) allows HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE to collect information and personal data, according to your choice of configuration of your terminal.
Types of cookies used:
- Site performance cookies Site performance cookies enable us to optimize our website and to detect any technical problems you may encounter. They allow us to collect information about how you use the site, including the number of visits per page, the number of error messages displayed, the time spent on a page, or the number of clicks on an area of the site. The information kept cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- Functionality cookies These cookies allow the site to remember the choices you have made (such as your user name, the language you have chosen or the region you are in) and to provide more precise and personal characteristics. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made by the user, such as text size or font size. They can also be used to provide services you have requested, such as watching a video or leaving a comment on a blog. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other sites. By using our website, you agree to receive this type of cookie on your device.
- Advertising Marketing Cookies These cookies collect information about your Internet browsing habits in order to provide you with advertisements that are tailored to you and correspond to your interests. They also help us limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help us evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They are generally installed by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. They record visits to a site and share this information with other companies (such as advertisers). Targeted or advertising cookies are often linked to the site features provided by the partner company. The information is collected and shared with third parties to provide audience targeting and optimization solutions for advertisers and publishers. No personal data is collected and an individual cannot be identified through the data collected.
- Cookies from Third Party Websites and Social Networks Our website contains links and/or content to other websites and social networks, and we do not know what cookies are used by them. To learn more, please consult the information provided by these third-party websites and social networks about their own cookies.
We are committed to the protection of your privacy and respect the following 2 principles.
We do not associate to your cookies any information allowing to identify you directly and personally. Cookies do not allow us to know your address, date of birth, telephone number or any other information that could identify you.
We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or third-party websites that display our ads based on your interests.
If your computer or cell phone is used by more than one person, or if it has multiple browsers, it is possible that the content displayed to other users may match your preferences. If you wish, you can change your browser settings.
For more information on how cookies and targeted advertising work, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Our website, mobile site, online store and mobile applications may contain links to third party websites.
We are not responsible for the collection, use, management, sharing or disclosure of data and information by these third parties.
Your data is mainly used for the purposes of reservation and purchase (provision of services, specific services and products), canvassing, loyalty building, animation, commercial information, satisfaction surveys, organization of competitions, new services and products designed to improve your customer experience within our establishment, statistical studies, recruitment, after-sales service, processing of your requests and/or complaints. In addition to the cases where your consent has been collected (in particular to send you personalized offers), the processing of your data for the various purposes mentioned above is necessary in particular:
- To ensure the execution of the service contract;
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our establishment (in particular to develop new services and offers, to improve customer service, etc.).
More specifically, your data is used:
- To enable you to benefit from all the services or benefits available on the website of our establishment, its mobile site, its store and its mobile applications: creation of a user account, e-newsletter, management of reservations, assistance and claims, management of loyalty programs, etc.;
- To allow you to browse our websites;
- To match our information, notifications, offers and other forms of services to your interests as closely as possible;
- To facilitate the completion of administrative formalities relating to reservations and purchases.
HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE undertakes to keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
The retention periods are defined according to the purposes of processing implemented by HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE and consider in particular the applicable legal provisions imposing a precise retention period for certain categories of data, any applicable prescription periods as well as the recommendations of the CNIL concerning certain categories of data processing.
The data collected on our website, mobile site, online store and mobile applications, may be communicated to our internal staff, or to its ancillary service providers (subcontractors, service providers, banks), in the context of the performance of all or part of the services referred to above. We remind you that in this context, HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE requires its service providers to implement strict confidentiality and protection measures for these data.
Personal data may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If this is the case, HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE will make every effort to ensure that this international data transfer has an adequate level and guarantees of security.
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you may, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion of data concerning you as well as your rights to limit and oppose the processing and portability of your personal data.
In addition, you have the legal right to define guidelines regarding the fate of your personal data post mortem. In addition, any person who is a minor at the time of collection of his/her personal data can have it deleted as soon as possible.
These rights can be exercised by mail to the following address:
HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE
Route de la Longeraie
16 CH-1110 Morges
In this context, we kindly ask you to accompany your request with the elements necessary for your identification (surname, first name, e-mail) as well as any other information necessary to confirm your identity. You also have a right of recourse to the French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties in the event of a violation of the applicable regulations on the protection of Personal Data and in particular the RGPD.
Ensuring the security and confidentiality of the personal data you entrust to us is a priority for HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE. We thus implement all useful technical and organizational measures, in view of the nature, scope and context of the personal data that you communicate to us and the risks presented by their processing, to preserve the security of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent any destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, intrusion or unauthorized access to this data, whether accidental or illicit.
We offer you a secure online payment system using the latest technology.
HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE strives to fight against identity theft practices on the Internet. This is the reason why we use, for example, a device to detect fraudulent payments made by credit card. This device is designed to protect you in case of loss or theft of your credit card.
The security and confidentiality of personal data are based on the good practices of everyone. This is why we invite you not to communicate your passwords to third parties, to systematically disconnect from your profile and your social account (especially in the case of linked accounts) and to close your browser window at the end of your work session, especially if you access the Internet from a computer shared with other people. This will prevent other users from accessing your personal information.
HÔTEL LA LONGERAIE reserves the right to adapt the personal data protection policy. When we make substantial changes to this Statement, we will post a link to the Statement on our home page.
All rights reserved © Api & You.
All reproduction and distribution rights reserved © Api & You.